Topic: How do I clear a baby’s nose during a cold?
As a mother, you can't stop worrying about your child having stuffy nose. Specially if the cold was not cured immediately, it could also lead to other complications such as ear infection.
So here are some remedies that could help you and your child:
1. Warm bath- just a quick warm bath could loosen the mucus on his nose.
2. Dropping saline water to a stuffy nose could also help.
3. Also you may give him a gentle massage.
4. One of the common causes of stuffy nose is dry air so adding some air purifier on your baby's room could also help.
5. Most importantly add more fluid on his diet and give him enough rest.