Embed topic to your site

Hilarious or practical gifts for Christmas?

Topic: Hilarious or practical gifts for Christmas?

I know that this question is quite personal and it plays a role in a number of factors

but what you prefer when you are buying gifts for your kids for Christmas?

Smaller practical gift or with a wow effect?

Re: Hilarious or practical gifts for Christmas?

I suggest a practical gift for the kids this Christmas.
Giving gift for Christmas especially for kids are hard especially we don't know what they like and love to receive.
I have nieces and nephews, I asked them last month what they want for Christmas, this makes me no effort in guessing and buying what they want.

I would prefer educational stuffs for gifts.

I like to find one big present and then a few smaller fun things. I try not to go overboard. I have family members who buy their kids so much stuff and it just gets lost and broken in the Christmas rush. This year I got my son a really nice programmable robot and a few smaller toys to go with it.

I buy about 5 gifts in total. A book, something practical (might be clothing), something really nice that they've been asking for and something else that I think they will really like. This way there's quite a few gifts, but at least I know they will use and enjoy them.

I love preparing the children's gift for Christmas. I am choosing the practical and simple gift as toys, for both girls and boys. Mostly for our toddler's niece and nephew and my daughter. I am giving just a simple toys because they are not old enough to keep the toys for long. Maybe in just a week or two, the toys are about to throw because it is already broken.