Embed topic to your site

How to soothe a crying baby

Topic: How to soothe a crying baby

Hi moms! I just wanna share this simple tips on how to soothe your crying babies.

Why am I sharing this? Because I myself have a very colic baby. And I have to admit that it is very frustrating when you really don't how to stop her mostly when you really had a tiring day at work and you doesn't have enough sleep and the baby has been crying and kept you awake all night. Sometimes I ended up crying as well specially when you are a new mom and the baby happens to cry mostly in the middle of the night.

So I just want to share this short video on how we can be able to soothe our crying babies. I hope this could help us specially to new moms who were still adjusting at the stage.

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/vid … e-mobile=1

Thank you for dropping by I hope this could help. wink

Re: How to soothe a crying baby

Nice share! smile I guess this is very effective for infants. But for my 1 year old baby who already knew how to throw tantrums, it is really a headache! Unless I give her what she wants. But that should not always be the case, right?

Re: How to soothe a crying baby

Does some one know how to soothe a little older baby because now a days my baby uses to wake up in the middle of night and start crying out of no reason. then i don't get to know what to do as  i get worried and also disturbs my and my husband's sleep.