Topic: Buying Clothes
Mommies are very particular in choosing the clothes of their children especially if your child is a girl.
Since they have so many designs, mommies find hard to choose the best clothes their daughter should wear.
But ultimately, mommies should consider the following in buying clothes:
1. quality - materials of the cloth
2. safe - chemical residue used on the clothes (wash 1st before letting you child wear it)
3. size - recommended 1-2 size larger (children grow fast)
4. children like it - you would not want to end up the clothes not to be worn by your kids (you will waste money!)
5. sale and discounts - being thrifty is not bad!
6. child personality - match it with child's clothing
7. season - buy clothes intended for the coming spring, winter, summer, fall, rainy