Embed topic to your site
(edited by Khaycelyn Ordonio Santos 2016-12-19 13:51:05)

Fun and easy dance steps for kids and YepMoms

Topic: Fun and easy dance steps for kids and YepMoms

Hello Yep Moms,

As a busy mom, I am always trying to find quality time with my children and as much as possible I want this to be fun and exciting. Something that my child and I will enjoy; Something that we are going to look forward to. 

I just want to share this easy dance steps that you and your children will surely love. Of course this will not only strengthen yours bonds but also it will help you achieve fitness while just having fun. Because I am sure you'll gonna burn a lot of calories with these dance steps.

This is available on PS4. But if you do not have PS4 at home, you don't have to buy one because it is also available on youtube.

http://yepmom.com/img/m/7888/5857d660def6a3.06633176.jpg

I actually watched this from you tube the first time and one of my kid's favorite is the "Gummy Bear" song.

http://yepmom.com/img/m/7888/5857d6c068df68.60396430.jpg

The steps is very easy and I really feel my fats burning with this. (LOlz:P)

You can also subscribe to their channel for more dance steps.

I hope you and your kids will enjoy it.. :D

Re: Fun and easy dance steps for kids and YepMoms

This is cool! It is also a good exercise or both mom and kids! For us, we used to look for nursery rhymes with actions like "sit down sit down, you're rocking the boat", "head, shoulders, knees and toes" and a lot more! smile

My daughter loves dancing and singing. Her favorite video to watch is the Yo-kai watch. She really enjoys watching it repeatedly.
I am also browsing the internet of nursery rhymes. I choose those 40 minutes or 1-hour duration so I can fix some things inside the house while my little one is busy on watching, especially when I am doing laundry.

Those are classics and educational. But if you want more lively and fat burning for us moms. You might want trying this. wink Good thing they also upload just dance steps on youtube. No need for us to buy PS4.