Embed topic to your site

5 Healthy Morning Habits

Topic: 5 Healthy Morning Habits

Healthy morning habits are key to a good day, a good mood, and overall success. I wish I had those things everyday. Well we might have a little more power over our day to day then we realize. I phrase it as 'habits' because I think it's most beneficial to turn these healthy routines into habits for optimal success. 
I'm sharing 5 tips that I try to put into my normal morning routine. I find them very invigorating and beneficial to my life. 
https://yepmom.com/img/m/7983/58a0c51ed65501.56725617.jpeg

My 5 Healthy Morning Habits

1. Get a good night's sleep. The night's sleep is the first essential step to a good morning. Not always something you can control, or care to control. Depending on your situation it could be best to schedule an 8 hour block for sleep each night.

2. Drink lots of water before anything else. Lots of water helps purify your system allowing it to absorb more nutrients. 

3. Eat a large and nutritional breakfast. Eating a large breakfast kick starts your metabolism after slowing at night.  

4. Exercise in the morning. Do whatever exercise that best fits you and your lifestyle. I prefer yoga, however some folks prefer a good morning jog. It's all up to you smile

5. Refreshing shower. This always gets me ready and feeling good for the day. 

Those are my five things that I try to do on a daily basis. They are my morning habits. Do you have other morning habits that really work for you? I would LOVE to hear them! 

I'm really not a morning person, so I really have to try to start off my day the right way. Hopefully there are other moms out there like that. Hopefully this post helped them out a little.