Embed topic to your site

some useful tips for first time you get to know you are pregnant

Topic: some useful tips for first time you get to know you are pregnant

Pregnancy and child birth are one of the major and drastic changes in a woman's life. She doesn't only go through a physical change but is emotionally and mentally effected as well. In these circumstances only the expecting mother can help herself the most. Just think that you have been blessed with a miracle which everybody does not so for that you can undergo many difficult situations but remaining calm is your virtue. Throughout pregnancy you shuold think positive, do not let any negative thought s take over your mind as staying positive incurs good habits in your child. Only you can take your best care so where ever and when ever take care of your health and body.  Eat ample, healthy food and walk in the pregnancy.

Re: some useful tips for first time you get to know you are pregnant

If you know you are pregnant and is suffering from morning sickness, I suggest you eat dry crackers or toast before arising from the bed. This is due to low blood sugar level experienced overnight because of increasing human chorionic gonadotropin hormone that causes hypoglycemia.

Re: some useful tips for first time you get to know you are pregnant

Another very useful tip for the last month of pregnancy which i also tried and proved beneficial for me was taking a cup of hot milk every night with a table spoon of "ghee" in it. Take this from the start of 9 month as this can ease the process of labor and delievery.