Embed topic to your site

Discipline Kids

Topic: Discipline Kids

How do you enforce discipline to your kids? What methods of discipline do you use?

Parents have different forms on how to discipline their kids. I do go on  positive ways but sometimes if your patience exceeded (not all of us are perfect!), realistically, it is difficult never to yell at them.
There is a certain level of shouting depends on the situation but be aware of your intonation, this might be destructive for the kids.
As much as possible, self-control is the key for a parent must consider on how to manage in correcting our kids.
If parents do practice positive way to discipline their children at early age and guided properly, chances are, parents will not have a problem when they grow up.

Re: Discipline Kids

What I think is effective if we ever need to discipline kids is set limitations and talk to them in a calm, matter-of-fact manner, and set "time out". This can be an effective method rather than hurting them physically which I believe can lead to a tendency of them becoming quite rebellious.

Re: Discipline Kids

I totally agree! Sometimes the way we discipline them affects their behavior. Parents are the one who molds their children's character. Everything that the children will learn starts at home.