Embed topic to your site

A perfect husband and wife relationship

Topic: A perfect husband and wife relationship

I love to post this topic here because I think in this forum of mothers and children this beautiful relationship can't be ignored. Women have difficult position as on one place they have to be a caring loving mummy who has a wide array of responsibilities for her children but on next moment she has to be a romantic, loving and passionate wife who has to devote all her attention and affection towards one person that is your husband. Try not to mingle up both sides. Try giving them their rightful times ( along with not forgetting your ownself). If things seem to be difficult try discussing it with your patner and finding a solution. Plius don't compromise your sex life in your daily busy routines. Don't forget that your husband is one of thr best blessings for you. Your happiness lies in his happiness. Discuss with him the romantic times you both had before having children and keep loving him with all your heart because he is the one due to whom you have superb children.

Re: A perfect husband and wife relationship

I'd say there's no perfect relationship but it's just a matter of respect you give one another and how you cater to each other's needs, understand one another, and become good examples to your children. smile

For me, there is no perfect husband and wife relationship. I would describe it as a near-perfect relationship.                                       
As a wife and mother, I should devote my entire marriage life to the love and care for the family I created.                                       
I must balance the role of a wife and mother. Prioritize what are the needs of wants of every member of the family.                                        
Communication and trust are the key factors for me to establish a near perfect relationship and there are also other qualities that you should practice to make your relationship work like selfless,honesty, open-mindedness,  understanding, etc.

Well its one's own choice whether you consider it a perfect relation ship or not because for me my husband has been proved a divine angel, a friend in need, a soul mate and a true lover in every situation thus i call it a perfect relation where in turn I have immense love and true emotions for him. but this is also true that no relation can be perfect as nothing can be 100% germ free.