Embed topic to your site

Work our for moms

Topic: Work our for moms

Today, moms are known to be on the go, busy with work or tending to the family. Do you know any quick work out tips that busy moms can squeeze into their busy schedules?

Re: Work our for moms

As a working mom, we should manage our time wisely between busy schedules, showing that it’s not impossible to strike a healthy balance between work and personal life.
Everyday, I ensure that I'm doing desk exercises as much as possible to keep me relaxed even on busy schedules. I do set an alarm on my cell phone to remind me of it.
Doing a lot of neck rolls and spinal twists to help relieve back spasms.
Stretching is also important, to reduce stiffness.
For  upper body: stretching arms up and interlock your fingers, side to side and do self hug.
For lower body:  stretch my calves by straightening my legs, leg hug and flexing my toes.
From time to time, you need to stand to walk going to the printer, climb the stairs going to the next floor instead of using the elevator, go the pantry to get water and talk to your co-employee on the next cubicle.
And of course, running to the bathroom is a good way also to exercise!

Playing with my little one is a great work out! Tone up your arms by carrying them, loose fats by running after them and strengthen your stamina by being playful with them. This is not just good for the body but a great bonding too! smile

I do the 7 mins work out everyday. You can download an app via playstore. It is very effective and just enough to burn calories per day. But personally I am using this at home and I am burning at least 15 calories per day. This is a 5 min shaper.

http://www.tbuy.in/image/cache/data/tbuy/5/m/fie_minutes_other1-700x700.jpg