Embed topic to your site

mother is a synonym of sacrifices and ultimate love

Topic: mother is a synonym of sacrifices and ultimate love

Its a common saying that child can never judge the love of parents until they become one. same is with me. After becoming a mother, now I realize what it use to be a mother who is a soul loaded with sacrifices and love. Now i remember every tiny bit of loving action my mother did just for my contentment and happiness. She used to be awake for the whole night when i didn't feel good. How she spent much part of her savings to bring my desired items esp. toys.
Now when my child is a little older  what I regret is that bad behavior I did when  was in a bad mood or stubborn, when I didn't listen to what she said and neither obeyed her. This breaks a mother's heart she feels sad.
I just request you not to disappoint this angelic soul who loves you and lives for you. Love her and respect her.

Re: mother is a synonym of sacrifices and ultimate love

So true! That feeling that as long as you have something to give to your child you will give it to them. I myself is a number one guilty when it comes to that. When I have money anything that my child needs I give it to them. When they demand from me I will give it to them as long as I have something to give.