Embed topic to your site

How to look fab?

Topic: How to look fab?

It is true that having kids make you look older than your age, stressed and a lot more. Sometimes you already looked like a nanny to our kid because you've given much of your time taking care of your child and they became your priority.

But as some people would say, "Love yourself", "Have your me time"...Can someone give tips or advises on how to still look fab in spite of having kids?

Re: How to look fab?

Take care of yourself. That's the most important reminder we must give ourselves.

Dress appropriately, eat healthy and well balanced meals, keep hydrated, doll up from time to time, spend some time for yourself (time out), squeeze in a few minutes of exercise. 

Activities like these keeps blood circulating adequately thus giving you that glow from within despite being a busy mom smile

Re: How to look fab?

I just recall one of the posts I read. "much better if I look as the nanny than my child looks beggar when with me". There are some mothers spending more money for her cosmetics and personal things than buying her child smart clothes. Can buy liquor and can smoke but cannot buy some toys.

smile You are a mother that knows your priority but take it easy. You can still have some time for yourself. 

I suggest maintaining your diet with proper exercise, be happy (find some time to laugh with your child), enjoy every moment of being a mother and avoid to be affected by stress.