Embed topic to your site

Sports for a boy

Topic: Sports for a boy

What sports does your boy play? How many extra murals have you signed him up for? My school offers soccer, tennis, cricket, rugby, dance, even golf! I'd like him to try a bit of everything but I don't want to overwhelm him with extra murals. How many do you do? Which sports?

Re: Sports for a boy

My son plays soccer and he loves karate. It's important not to overwhelm them with too many sports. Try something different every term, so they can experience a range of things. We're going for the chess club next term.

The first question is, does your son  have any interest with sports. It is very important to ask them what do they love to do. Let them enjoy things with passion. Try asking him first then whatever his answer maybe, you  have to give him  your full support.;)

Part of the school programs is to introduce sports on their curriculum.These made interest to children especially this is an extra-curricular activities on school.
Aside from this, it boost self-confidence on your children and also their self-esteem.

Joining in the sports that the school is offering, student has the option to choose.
However, as parents, we want them to join but we need to be considerate to our kids if they want to join or not.
If yes, let them be.
If no, don't force them. Ask what is the reason. Let it be their free will to engage on the activities they like most.

Last year, the extra curricular activities of my children:
Eldest: Guitar class/badminton
Youngest: Basketball

Currently, the extra curricular activities of my children:
Eldest: Art class
Youngest: Student council

Every year they have different preference. Let them enjoy the sports/extra curricular activities the school offers  and whatever that may be, as parents, you need to support 100%.