Embed topic to your site

Maternal physical changes

Topic: Maternal physical changes

Pregnant mothers often experience changes in their physical appearance and it makes them wary. For example, they experience discoloration on the face and some stretchmarks on the body.

How did you deal with such changes? Share some tips to help other mommies too! smile

Re: Maternal physical changes

Hi, I have my toddler now.  During the time of my pregnancy, I used to apply lotion on my healthy tummy. :-) one of my colleagues told me that to avoid strechmarks,  it is based on her experience. And I applied it to me, the good result is I am having none after I gave birth, I wait for 2 to 3 months to see the marks on my tummy just to confirm that I have none. One more thing is I always wear a dress which is long enough to cover my baby bump to avoid scratching on it when I am asleep.  :-)

Re: Maternal physical changes

I guess mom should wear confidence smile It is normal to have those changes when you are pregnant so who cares if something changes in you? After all, just be proud that you are fulfilling a major role of bringing a new life in to this world wink For more confidence, wear fashionable clothes to hide the imperfections. Also, don't forget he make up! big_smile