Embed topic to your site

Guessing Sexes

Topic: Guessing Sexes

Dear Mommies, have you guessed right the sex of your babies before she/he came out or before you will know their gender c/o Dr. OB through ultrasound or 3D/4D?

Have not guessed my baby #2, I thought she was a girl.

Re: Guessing Sexes

I guessed the sex of my baby or not.. Every one who saw me then, used to tell me that its going to be a boy.. And they all were right.. Now some of the people even say that your next kid will be a boy too.. Amazing!!

We thought that our first baby is a boy. Many friends of us guessed it is a boy too. (Dr. OB advised to went for the ultrasound on 7 months.) We are expecting it was really a boy. But we are wrong it was a healthy baby girl. :-) We are happy of having a baby no matter what's the gender is.

A lot of people have been guessing the gender of my baby. Some said tthat it is a bo because my tummy is big, some said it is a girl because I look blooming.

Well for me, I actually felt it. I don't know why I am feeling assured that I'd be having a baby girl. I even thought of a girl's name and did not bother to think of a boy's name. I guess it is a mom's instinct smile Truly, I had a baby girl...my mini me big_smile