Embed topic to your site

Favorite weekend food

Topic: Favorite weekend food

My family always love having roast pork and mushroom soup during Sundays at lunch time.

What about you and your family? smile

Re: Favorite weekend food

Weekends are truly great days to spend with family.
Especially when it comes eating together from breakfast, lunch and dinner...
For weekends, we like eating kare-kare with bagoong and/or grilled fish served with soy sauce, calamansi and red pepper as its dip, especially more appetizing if it served with rice and cold softdrinks :D big_smile big_smile

We love grills over the weekend! Since it takes a lot of time to prepare and cook roasts we usually do it on weekends smile Grilled chicken, grilled fish, grilled pork and barbeques, grilled squid and a lot more..name it! big_smile

ahh i love weekends and wait whole of the week for these two days when my husband's home. so that he can look after the baby and i can relax ;-)
my favorite weekend food is some special and traditional foods here like nihari, biryani. whereas, most favorite is dine out with my spouse!

I agree with you, moms! Grilling is best done during weekends, indeed smile Another one is grilled pork belly which is served best with some pickled Papaya (atchara for Filipinos).