Kids should not be sick always.
We all know that we as mothers, are so conscious when it comes to our children's health.
My kids seldom gets sick but if they do, I felt so uneasy knowing that your child is not doing well.
Have your child seen by a pediatrician, he/she will advise you if you need to take laboratory test for your baby.
At home, you could prepare fruits and vegetables incorporated with their usual food.
Include also vitamin supplements prescribed by your doctor.
Set a reminder/poster (you could also draw: Mr. Germs to remind kids) at home on why we must wash our hands because this prevents spreading of disease or germs around and this prevents kids from getting sick.
1. When you get home from school/work
2. After using the bathroom
3. After you sneeze or cough
4. After playing toys
5. After playing outdoor activities
6. After playing with pets
7. Before and after visiting a friend who is also sick
8. Before eating, serving and preparing foods
9. After touching dirty surfaces or objects
10. After shaking hands with other people