Embed topic to your site

Sunday is a Family Day

Topic: Sunday is a Family Day

We are attending the mass together every Sunday. After the going to see my in-laws and family. Spend few hours with them, eating together, tell some story of everyday life. Before going home we go to a grocery to buy some stuff. 
When we were home, we will play with our daughter first and then rest took a nap. 
Before the end of our day, we will take a walk together, buying something from the store for daughter. Took some pictures and gone home. 
That is how we spend our Sundays. 

smile

Re: Sunday is a Family Day

I love Sunday, it's a great day to relax and recharge, and catch up on all the things that need to be done before the next week. We often spend time with my family or my husband's family. It's great hanging out with my sister who has children the same age as mine.

Sunday is an important day to be with my family.It's one of the days bonding time moments are usually maximized to ensure we have a fruitful Sunday.
Planning Sundays activities are fun but also to take in mind the financial aspect of it.
Every Sunday, we go to Church, instill to our kids to have a important time to thank God.
There are times we plan to go out of town or go to a mall, we do it once a month.
The rest of the Sunday, we spend bonding at home like watching movies or kids doing their own school responsibilities.

Yeahhh... I love weekends too.. because we go for outing let it be any restaurant ,a mall or just a cafe for a good cup of coffee.. love dating my husband!

My parents already imbibed within me and my brother that Sundays are definitely for family. It's a day to catch up after a week of doing our own things like school, work, errands, etc. On Sundays, we like to eat out, hear the mass, and sometimes, my parents would treat me and my brother to some goodies like new clothes or videogames as a reward for doing good in that particular week.