Embed topic to your site

Perfect time to send your child to school

Topic: Perfect time to send your child to school

Hey girls... Lastly I had been gossiping with my fellows  that we came over this topic.. That when to send you child to school.. She said start home schooling from as early as 1 and a half year, give him books colorful cards blocks Lego etc  to play so that he may develop interest in learning and side by side will be prepared to go to school...
What are your views regarding this?  When did u send your child to school?

Re: Perfect time to send your child to school

Age of 1 my daughter learned Alphabet by repeatedly watching it on youtube. Same with colors, shapes and numbers. I let her learn it by having fun without pressure. Age of two she is ready except that I haven't teach to write yet but little by little I am introducing her to writing.

By the age of 3 they should be ready for nursery but Psychologist advice, 5-6 the age that they are fully ready to send to school.

Re: Perfect time to send your child to school

In the age of 1 1/2 years old, child is not freely interacting with other kids.
They are still attached to Mommies that without her in sight, she will cry and being left abandoned.

The best time for school is when kids can do simple reading, can do singing of alphabets and nursery rhyme song.
My children went to school at age of 3, we let them study in a day care center. 
This is the time they freely enjoy interacting with other kids. No Mommies around. Can appreciate what a teacher - student relationship.
And most of all, if they performed well in school, they love being rewarded in class. 
The tendency of kids when they receive a reward, their impression that if I make good on this again, teacher will reward me something on my last behavior or participation.