Embed topic to your site

Thoughts About Freelancing At Home?

Topic: Thoughts About Freelancing At Home?

Actually, I never thought working at home can provide so much benefits and be fun as well. It opened new opportunites and led me to meeting new people. I also love working in the comforts of our home so I think freelancing is a good way to earn money.

What are your thoughts about it? smile

Re: Thoughts About Freelancing At Home?

Freelancing from home is definitely too cool comparing to working outside. You can not only sit in your home's relax environment but can also look after kids and their activities. Also, you don't have to worry about what they must be doing in your absence.

I just had an experience lately to do and add freelance work (1-2 hrs work in the evening) aside from a working Mom of 8-5PM shift. 
I know there are advantages or good points that you can handle your own time and relax while working at home.

I am still in the phase of observing and weighing the pro's and cons.

And have not thought if this will fit me and become full-time freelance person.

I need to give it in a month's time and decide if I need to go full time.

I've been freelancing for almost two years and there are always pros and cons along with it. The wonderful thing as a freelancer is working and earning while you still fulfill your role as a SAHM (stay at home mom). On the other hand, there is no security of tenure in this kind of work. Also, this won't work if you don't know how to handle your time wisely.