Embed topic to your site

Christmas present for teenager

Topic: Christmas present for teenager

The teenager in the family? What you bought him for Christmas? For the girl I think is easier to buy a present, but for the boys, it is hard to find a good present especially if they are not interested in the sport and do not like to play anymore, of course, I do not mean the games on the computer smile. I think a book is a fantastic gift for teenage boys for Christmas especially if he is a book lover, but what else?

Re: Christmas present for teenager

I think they'll enjoy something like a new camera (most boys have a passion for photography) or something they can use to play outside like a Nerf gun. smile Although video games are really the best choice but we want them to stay away in front of TV screens even if just for a while, right? smile

If you know really well the person, it is easy to find a gift that she/he will like. In case you don't, try to categorize him/her. Like if he/she is a student, you can give nice and cool notebooks with pen, organizers and the likes. Something that would be useful to them.

Since teenagers now have their own preference on gifts they are receiving (especially my kid who is 13), I do ask him directly what he wants.Unlike before that whatever we like they will like also.
They have their own needs and wants so I'm very open on that idea. Of course, if this is still on budget.

Since he's on calligraphy, I brought him to a bookstore and have him bought sketch pad and set of calligraphy (brush pens).
This make me see a smile on his face.