Embed topic to your site

Eating cheese may prevent cavities

Topic: Eating cheese may prevent cavities

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/1WlKUU9dcv2Su1HmxzJXUCZQ6ogdNwV7bvu4hnElUylIkJW1nRx2ZT8HZSMgwAj25ASmvNhjbUVISU4w7TWZGBvxaF_gJvbTvVja8kw6CGwe3JAFCEHNbS_AgSYH_vS_YdarJgOgHello Yep Moms! Do you know that eating cheese could prevent tooth cavities?
Yes that’s right! Eating cheese and other dairy products also might help protect teeth against cavities, according to a study published in the May/June issue of General Dentistry.

In additional to this, while I was watching an interview with the singing dentist Dr. Milad Shadrooh. He had mentioned that for example you ate chocolates or sweet. Instead of brushing your teeth right away, it is best to eat cheese because cheese neutralizes acids.

According to Mayo Clinic, after eating foods containing acids you should avoid brushing your teeth for at least 30 minutes. Foods containing citric acid, like oranges, grape fruits and lemons. Weaken tooth enamel. Brushing too soon after eating can damage the enamel which weaken its state.

Re: Eating cheese may prevent cavities

Wow! This is kinda new to me! Good thing me and my daughter love to munch on cheese big_smile Now we have more reason to love cheese ^_^