Embed topic to your site

How to conceive a baby girl?

Topic: How to conceive a baby girl?

http://yepmom.com/img/m/7888/587b3444e6b7c5.86187089.jpg

Last time I have shared some tips on how to conceive a baby boy. Now let me share with you how to conceive a baby girl. I got these when I was on my early stage of pregnancy trying to guess what the gender of my baby might be.

It is not a hundred percent sure but as long as it is not harmful you have nothing to loose. smile

1. Know the Shettles Method - According shettles method for to be able to conceive for a baby girl, you should have to sex two to four days before ovulation.

2. No Orgasm - It is claimed that avoiding orgasm may be the key to conceiving a girl. The female orgasm releases alkaline secretion which may help boy sperm to survive longer by creating less hostile environment. Without these secretions, boy sperm may find it harder to survive and less chance of reaching the egg.

3. More Sex -  When trying to conceive for a girl, you should have to aim more sex. More often sex will reduce sperm count, meaning less fast swimming boy sperm available.

4. Veg out - According to study, eating fruit and vegetable can improve your chances of conceiving a girl. Specially if you eat foods such as spinach, nuts and broccoli.

5. Low salt - A low salt diet is also said to improve your chances of conceiving a girl.