Embed topic to your site

Frozen Yogurt Bites!

Topic: Frozen Yogurt Bites!

http://yepmom.com/img/m/7969/588366c05db2c4.05769936.jpg

Finding a sweet treat that's not full of sugar for your kids is hard these days, but I am here to share with you one of my kids favorite sweet treats that aren't packed with tons of sugar, or could be sugar-free! My kids love ice cream, I mean who doesn't?? I have found an alternative of using frozen yogurt, and no the kind from the ice cream aisle. 

My kids love all kinds of yogurt, it's sweet and comes in lots of flavors, but their ultimate favorite is my Frozen Yogurt Bites. Follow this step by step guide and I bet you will too!

• First here are the things you will need: a baking pan, parchment paper, your favorite yogurts (we pick at least 2 flavors), scissors, Ziploc bag and a spoon. TIP* Make sure you have enough room in your freezer to fit the pan before starting!

• Next, you need to lay out your parchment paper in the baking pain, that way our yogurt wont stick once it's set. Now use your spoon and scoop the yogurt into the Ziploc bag. Cut a small hole in the bottom corner of the bag.

• Now that you've cut the small hole, start making dime to nickel sized drops of yogurt on the paper, give some space in between, but try to fit as many as you can.

• Once you have filled up your pan it's time to put that yumminess into the freezer, I let mine sit between 4-6 hours or until frozen. Once they are frozen they come right off the paper and put them in a bowl and your kids have the perfect sweet treat with out all that sugar!

I hope you enjoy this recipe with you kiddos, and have fun while doing it, it's and easy fun activity if you have little ones that like to help in the kitchen too! Get in all the bonding time you can, cooking together is a great way to show support and trust, also it's fun for them!!