Embed topic to your site

At what age do you enroll your kids to school?

Topic: At what age do you enroll your kids to school?

In the Philippines, parents usually get their children enrolled at age 3 1/2 years old for preschool. My cousin started nursery at that age. Do you think it's okay to start school that young?

Re: At what age do you enroll your kids to school?

I think thats fine! There's a point where you can't provide enough stimulation at home - they need to interact with other kids, and learn how to get along with groups of children. Sure, you can take them to the park or a play date, but they really start enjoying school at this age.

Hi, I think it is okay to start schooling during their early age, but mostly children getting tired of it. There are some started at 3 but at the age of 7 or 8, they are not that interested going to school. For me, I will send my child to school if she wants at her age of 3 but if she feels tired of it, then I will let her stop. Not a problem anymore she's still young anyway.Let her just spend most of her time with me at home. I will be the one who's going to be her teacher while we are enjoying each other to be together. :-)

I enrolled both my son at age 4, they started @ Nursery in their school.
They both eager to go to school.
For other children, when they were left by their parents on their 1st day, they cried.
But for my 2 sons, they were brave little boys and enjoy kids having around.

Hello,

Could anyone can please suggest me from where I can find some funny toys for preschool kids??

6 (edited by zoobie23 2017-12-27 06:04:17)

Hi,

I enrolled my daughter at the age 3 in their pre-school at Calgary, Canada.

It is very good to send our children at the early age it will improve their learning skills.