Embed topic to your site

Google Analytics™ Data Checker & Viewer

Topic: Google Analytics™ Data Checker & Viewer

Google Analytics™ Data Checker & Viewer

https://yepmom.com/img/m/2/5a3260df58b8d1.81985891.jpg

View detailed visitor information on all your websites connected to Google Analytics™
★ All data are grabbed directly from Google Analytics™ site using Google Analytics API. View all your Google Analytics™ stats on one page. You may view the tutorial video of the Google Analytics data checker & viewer at https://youtu.be/deC71IK9IAw

★ Choose Google Analytics™ account for which you want to view detailed statistics. All data are in real time and downloaded from Google Analytics™ site using built in Google Analytics™ API. 

★ Choose from different Google Analytics™ statistics blocks such as "visits", "unique visitors", "pageviews", "bounce rate", "keywords", "Google AdWords keywords", "user countries", "user browsers" "Traffic Source", "Mobile Devices", "Search Engines", "user languages, and more... (all your stats coming from your Google Analytics™ account)

★ Choose from many different type of graph such as "visits", "unique visitors", "average time on site", "bounce rate" and more. (all your stats coming from your Google Analytics™ account)

★ Compare Visitors Today vs Yesterday, compare unique visitors Today vs yesterday, compare pageviews today vs yesterday. (all your stats coming from your Google Analytics™ account)

★ You can set up to 31 custom statistics blocks on 1 page. As an extra the extension allows you set up header color and text color for each block.

● Visits
 ● Unique Visitors
 ● Pageviews
 ● % New Visits
 ● User Countries
 ● User Right Now
 ● Compare Unique Visitors
 ● Compare Visitors
 ● Compare Pageviews
 ● User Browsers
 ● Latest Visitors
 ● Traffic Sources Referals
 ● User Browser
 ● Operating Systems
 ● Search Engines
 ● Acquisition Traffic Channel
 ● Devises Overview
 ● Content Pages
 ● Google AdWords
 ● Keyword
 ● Visitors / New Visitors
 ● AVG. Visits Duration
 ● Traffic Source Direct
 ● Content Exit Pages
 ● Content Landing Pages
 ● Event Categories
 ● Content Event Actions
 ● User Languages
 ● Bounce Rate
 ● Content Page Titles
 ● Mobile Devices

★ In the block of Visits, you can view stat of all website users.
This chart provides information regarding all of the users that have been coming to your website.

★ % New Visits show all new website  users
This chart lists down all of the new users that logged on to your website since it became operational.

★ In the block of Acquisition Traffic Channel, you can see all Paid traffic.
This chart provides information regarding the website traffic coming from PPC marketing. 

★ In the block of Acquisition Traffic Channel, you can see all Organic search traffic.
This chart provides information on the website traffic that was received organically and not because of PPC marketing.

★ Search Engines block shows all traffic from search engines.
This chart provides information regarding the web traffic you received via search engines. 

★ The Traffic Source Direct block.
This chart offers details of the website traffic that was received directly and was not referred to from some other website. 

★ The Traffic Source Referral block.
This chart provides details of the web traffic that came after having been referred from another website. 

★ There is also another great option to view Google AdSense earnings breakdown on your website content pages. Page value column on Content page block. If your Google AdSense account linked to your google analytics account, you can turn on the Page value column and see earnings on each page. The Page Content block shows your Google AdSense earning. Look for the column "Page value"

★  View analyzed traffic data from traffic source Facebook, analytics traffic with detailed custom blocks. Get easy Social Media Analytics with this extension. View detailed traffic stats in custom blocks, from Social Networks such as Facebook, Google plus, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, Flickr, Kik and from others... Also track website visitors from all different email providers such of Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Mail, Zoho, Mail.com, Yandex etc...

★ Email Analytics: To analyze and track newsletter traffic, you may send out custom links in your newsletters. In this extension, you can view detailed stats on how many people clicked on your custom links in your email.

★ Google Analytics™ Data Checker & Viewer is a very useful 3rd party google extension. If you link your webmaster tools  - Search Console, Ad Exchange, BigQuery, DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM), DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Search, Google Play, Postbacks, to your google analytics account you will see even more useful stats data.

★ How to use this extension with YouTube Channel stats?
① Link your YouTube channel to your Google Analytics account.
② Click on the Google Analytics™ Data Checker & Viewer extension icon in your Google Chrome Browser.
③ Log-in with the same email that you use on your Analytics account.
④ Click on the extensions browser icon.
⑤ Choose your YouTube Channel from the website stat list menu.

Re: Google Analytics™ Data Checker & Viewer

Hey, I am very impressed with this share. Increasing my brand’s credibility is quite a big task for me as I am extremely new to this business. I am finding the ways which can provide best results in less time. Can you suggest which one is best Adwords Management or FB marketing?

Re: Google Analytics™ Data Checker & Viewer

Bagley63 wrote:

Hey, I am very impressed with this share. Increasing my brand’s credibility is quite a big task for me as I am extremely new to this business. I am finding the ways which can provide best results in less time. Can you suggest which one is best Adwords Management or FB marketing?

I cannot help you with marketing extensions but in this extension you can choose the Google AdWords Block to monitor AdWords keywords..

https://yepmom.com/img/m/7884/5adc6f92720550.87429029.png

https://yepmom.com/img/m/7884/5adc7088d9dd32.53581207.jpg